Registration: Class 46 - Beef Bullock born on or after 01-04-2020 and Non-Pedigree
Rules & Conditions:
1. Certificate of Movement required and signed.
2. All animals must be led by Exhibitor only.
3. No animal may be awarded more than one first prize other than in Special Classes
4. Judging starts at 10.30 a.m. sharp.
5. Entry fees must either accompany the Entry form or be paid by Credit/Debit card
6. Late Entries: After August 17th entries will only be accepted when Fees are paid by Credit/Debit card
7. IHFA extract of actions agreed by show committees on March 5th and 6th 2019 will be implemented at the Iverk 2022 show. The agreement can be signed, by the owner, on Show morning when collecting Class head numbers, for full details of actions: Google IHFA extract of actions agreed by show committee 5th & 6th March 2019
Sponsored by: A.B.P. Cahir
Prizes: 1st €1000, 2nd €350; 3rd €200; 4th €100; 5th €100
Max weight 750Kgs; Animals weighed on Day.
Must be from a Bord Bia Quality Assured Farm