Registration: Class 40 - Beef Bullock or Heifer with up to two permanent teeth
Rules & Conditions:
1. Certificate of Movement required and signed.
2. All animals must be led by Exhibitor only.
3. No animal may be awarded more than one first prize other than in Special Classes
4. Judging starts at 10.30 a.m. sharp.
5. Entry fees must either accompany the Entry form or be paid by Credit/Debit card
6. Late Entries: After August 17th entries will only be accepted when Fees are paid by Credit/Debit card
7. IHFA extract of actions agreed by show committees on March 5th and 6th 2019 will be implemented at the Iverk 2022 show. The agreement can be signed, by the owner, on Show morning when collecting Class head numbers, for full details of actions: Google IHFA extract of actions agreed by show committee 5th & 6th March 2019
1. No Tattooed cattle allowed.
2. Teeth will be checked and any cattle exhibited with teeth lost are eliminated from the particular class of entry.
3. All animals are to be led - no pens available. No helpers allowed in the ring.
4. Age must be stated on entry forms as exhibitors may be asked for proof of age.
5. In all mixed classes age, sex and quality to be considered.
Sponsored by: Zurich Insurance, Mullinahone Co-Op, Brett Brothers, and New Ross Livestock Mart
Prizes: 1st €250 Plus Kilmoganny Harriers Cup, 2nd €100; 3rd €50.
Confined to 1st & 2nd prize-winners in Classes 38, 39 and 40
Champion will receive €70 plus Thompson Cup. Reserve Champion will receive €30
Kindly Sponsored by: AIB, Carrick-on-Suir