Registration: Class 27 - Angus Heifer Calf born between 01-11-18 to 30-04-19
Rules & Conditions:
1. Certificate of Movement required and signed.
2. All animals must be led by Exhibitor only.
3. No animal may be awarded more than one first prize other than in Special Classes
4. Judging starts at 10.30 a.m. sharp.
5. Entry fees must either accompany the Entry form or be paid by Credit/Debit card
6. Late Entries: After August 17th entries will only be accepted when Fees are paid by Credit/Debit card
7. IHFA extract of actions agreed by show committees on March 5th and 6th 2019 will be implemented at the Iverk 2019 show. The agreement can be signed, by the owner, on Show morning when collecting Class head numbers, for full details of actions: Google IHFA extract of actions agreed by show committee 5th & 6th March 2019
Irish Angus female section. Owner of each animal exhibited must be a member of the Irish Angus Cattle Society for a minimum period of 3 months preceding the show on August 24th, 2019 and each animal entered must also have been registered in the owner's name in the Herd book of the Irish Angus Society for a minimum period of 3 months preceding the show.
Sponsored by: Aldi, ABP Cahir and Irish Angus Cattle Society,
Prizes: 1st €400 ; 2nd €200; 3rd €100; 4th €50.
Irish Angus Female Championship
(Confined to 1st & 2nd Prize winners in Classes 25-28)
Champion: €70 & the Thomond Cup. Reserve: €30-Presented by the Iverk show
Irish Angus Champion: €50 and Reserve Champion €30-Presented by Irish Angus
(Prize money will be paid direct from The Irish Angus Office uponreceipt of ResultSheet).