Registration: Class 27 - Young Handler Competition
Rules & Conditions:
1. Certificate of Movement required and signed.
2. All animals must be led by Exhibitor only.
3. No animal may be awarded more than one first prize other than in Special Classes
4. Judging starts at 10.30 a.m. sharp.
5. Entry fees must either accompany the Entry form or be paid by Credit/Debit card
6. Late Entries: After August 17th entries will only be accepted when Fees are paid by Credit/Debit card
7. IHFA extract of actions agreed by show committees on March 5th and 6th 2019 will be implemented at the Iverk 2022 show. The agreement can be signed, by the owner, on Show morning when collecting Class head numbers, for full details of actions: Google IHFA extract of actions agreed by show committee 5th & 6th March 2019
Sponsored by: John Shee & Co, Clonmel; Callan Co-Op, Callan, Co Kilkenny; Star Fuels, Clonmel; FBD Insurance and the Irish Hereford Breed Society
Exhibitors must be aged between 14 and 20 years old on 1st January of current year. Animals exhibited should not be older than 18 months on Show Day and must be exhibited in other Classes.