Registration: Class 43 - (Pairs) Best Pair of Beef Animals Pedigree and Non-Pedigree, male/female born after 01-04-20
Rules & Conditions:
1. Certificate of Movement required and signed.
2. All animals must be led by Exhibitor only.
3. No animal may be awarded more than one first prize other than in Special Classes
4. Judging starts at 10.30 a.m. sharp.
5. Entry fees must either accompany the Entry form or be paid by Credit/Debit card
6. Late Entries: After August 17th entries will only be accepted when Fees are paid by Credit/Debit card
7. IHFA extract of actions agreed by show committees on March 5th and 6th 2019 will be implemented at the Iverk 2022 show. The agreement can be signed, by the owner, on Show morning when collecting Class head numbers, for full details of actions: Google IHFA extract of actions agreed by show committee 5th & 6th March 2019
Sponsored by: AXA Insurance
Prizes; - 1st €800; 2nd €500; 3rd €300; 4th €100; 5th €100
Animals entered in class 42 are not eligible for this class
All animals born after 01/04/2020 are eligible for this class.
Best pair of beef animals' pedigree / non pedigree, male / female born after 01-04-20
These animals are eligible to compete in their relevant classes (45 & 46) as individuals
Exhibitors allowed to pair eligible animals with other exhibitors