Registration: Class 30 - Irish Angus YDP Junior Young Handler
Rules & Conditions:
1. Certificate of Movement required and signed.
2. All animals must be led by Exhibitor only.
3. No animal may be awarded more than one first prize other than in Special Classes
4. Judging starts at 10.30 a.m. sharp.
5. Entry fees must either accompany the Entry form or be paid by Credit/Debit card
6. Late Entries: After August 17th entries will only be accepted when Fees are paid by Credit/Debit card
7. IHFA extract of actions agreed by show committees on March 5th and 6th 2019 will be implemented at the Iverk 2019 show. The agreement can be signed, by the owner, on Show morning when collecting Class head numbers, for full details of actions: Google IHFA extract of actions agreed by show committee 5th & 6th March 2019
Irish Angus YDP Junior Young Handler. Entry fee: €10 payable to the Iverk show
Prizes:1st €150; 2nd €100; 3rd €80; 4th €50; 5th to 10th €30
Rules for Class 30:
1 All Exhibitors must be under 14 years on 01/01/2019- (Proof of age to accompany the entry form)
2 All entries must be members of Irish Angus YDP in 2018 and have the 2019 membership fee of €10 paid to Irish Angus YDP
3 Animal owners must be current members of the Irish Angus Cattle Society.
4 All animals entering this competition must be registered in the Irish Angus herd book from birth
5 Dress code: Safety boots; white shirt or well fitted coat and tie
6 Animals may not be more than 1 year old on 01/08/2019