Registration: Class 29 - The ALDI, Irish Angus YDP, ABP 2019 all Ireland Young Stockperson of the Year
Rules & Conditions:
1. Certificate of Movement required and signed.
2. All animals must be led by Exhibitor only.
3. No animal may be awarded more than one first prize other than in Special Classes
4. Judging starts at 10.30 a.m. sharp.
5. Entry fees must either accompany the Entry form or be paid by Credit/Debit card
6. Late Entries: After August 17th entries will only be accepted when Fees are paid by Credit/Debit card
7. IHFA extract of actions agreed by show committees on March 5th and 6th 2019 will be implemented at the Iverk 2019 show. The agreement can be signed, by the owner, on Show morning when collecting Class head numbers, for full details of actions: Google IHFA extract of actions agreed by show committee 5th & 6th March 2019
The Aldi, Irish Angus YDP, ABP, 2019 All Ireland Young Stockperson of the Year.
Irish Angus YDP Members from 12-16 years old. Entry fee: €10 payable to the Iverk show
Prizes: 1st €1,000; 2nd €500; 3rd €300; 4th to 9th €200
This class is for Qualifiers only, 9 exhibitors will have qualified in advance of Iverk through Regional finals.