Registration: Class 8 - (Open to Any Dairy Breed) Dairy Cow
Rules & Conditions:
1. Certificate of Movement required and signed.
2. All animals must be led by Exhibitor only.
3. No animal may be awarded more than one first prize other than in Special Classes
4. Judging starts at 10.30 a.m. sharp.
5. Entry fees must either accompany the Entry form or be paid by Credit/Debit card
6. Late Entries: After August 17th entries will only be accepted when Fees are paid by Credit/Debit card
7. IHFA extract of actions agreed by show committees on March 5th and 6th 2019 will be implemented at the Iverk 2022 show. The agreement can be signed, by the owner, on Show morning when collecting Class head numbers, for full details of actions: Google IHFA extract of actions agreed by show committee 5th & 6th March 2019
Sponsored by PriceWaterhouse Coopers
Prizes 1st €1,000, and 'Joe Malone' Perpetual Trophy; 2nd €350; 3rd €200; 4th €100; 5th €50
Confined to 1st & 2nd Prize Winners, Classes 1-9
Sponsored by Johnson Hygiene Ltd., Waterford (Statuette) and FBD Insurance.
Champion will receive Grianaun Perpetual Cup.
Sponsored by: ICMSA, Limerick.
Champion €100. Reserve will receive €40.