Registration: Class 1 - 'How does your garden grow'
An exhibit. Space allowed 70cms. Confined to Novice (those who have not won more than 3 first prizes at an Open Show).
Sponsored by: Ronan Brett, Mullinahone; Butlers Florist; The Rosebowl; Marty's Pantry; O'Shea Farms.
Prizes: 1st €35; 2nd €25; 3rd €20.
Staging times: Friday August 26th 3.30pm to 7.30pm
Saturday August 27th 8.30am to 9.30am
All classes will be judged on the morning of show.
Presentation of prizes at 4.00 pm
RULES & CONDITIONS:
1. All Entries must be received by Friday August 19th 2022
2. All classes will be judged in accordance with the NAFAS Competition Manual
– Third Edition 2015.
3. All exhibits unless otherwise stated will be staged on tabling 72cms from the
4. All measurements are approximate.
5. The exhibit must be staged within the allocated space.
6. A competitor may win three 1st prizes in a Novice Class before becoming
ineligible for the Novice Class.
7. At the end of staging time competitors must leave the hall immediately when
requested by the stewards.
8. The decision of the Judge/s is final.
9. Exhibitors cannot remove their exhibit/s before 4.30pm on Show day.
10. An Exhibit is composed of natural plant material with or without accessories
contained within a space as specified in a show schedule.
Best Exhibit in Show sponsored by Butlers Florist