Registration: Class 1 - 'Seasonal Inspiration'
Sponsored by: Ronan Brett, Mullinahone; Butlers Florist; The Rosebowl; Marty's Pantry; O'Shea Farms.
Prizes: 1st €35; 2nd €25; 3rd €20.
Confined to Novice (those who have not won more than 3 first prizes at an Open Show). Space allowed: 70 cms.
Staging times: Friday August 23rd 3.30pm to 7.30pm
Saturday August 24th 8.30am to 9.30am
All classes will be judged on the morning of show.
Presentation of prizes at 4.00 pm
Rules & Conditions:
- All Entries must be received by Monday August 12th.
- All classes will be judged in accordance with the NAFAS Competition Manual – Third Edition 2015.
- All exhibits unless otherwise stated will be staged on tabling 72cms from the floor.
- All measurements are approximate.
- The exhibit must be staged within the allocated space.
- A competitor may win three 1st prizes in a Novice Class before becoming ineligible for the Novice Class.
- At the end of staging time competitors must leave the hall immediately when requested by the stewards.
- The decision of the Judge/s is final.
- Exhibitors cannot remove their exhibit/s before 4.30pm on Show day.
10. An Exhibit is composed of natural plant material with or without accessories contained within a space as specified in a show schedule.
Best Exhibit in Show sponsored by Butlers Florist