Registration: Class 20 - ALDI-ABP- IRISH ANGUS All Ireland Bull Calf Championships 2022 Born 01-02-22 to 30-04-22
Rules & Conditions:
1. Certificate of Movement required and signed.
2. All animals must be led by Exhibitor only.
3. No animal may be awarded more than one first prize other than in Special Classes
4. Judging starts at 10.30 a.m. sharp.
5. Entry fees must either accompany the Entry form or be paid by Credit/Debit card
6. Late Entries: After August 17th entries will only be accepted when Fees are paid by Credit/Debit card
7. IHFA extract of actions agreed by show committees on March 5th and 6th 2019 will be implemented at the Iverk 2022 show. The agreement can be signed, by the owner, on Show morning when collecting Class head numbers, for full details of actions: Google IHFA extract of actions agreed by show committee 5th & 6th March 2019
ALDI-ABP-IRISH ANGUS ALL IRELAND BULL CALF CHAMPIONSHIPS 2022
Kindly Sponsored by: Aldi, ABP Cahir & The Irish Angus Cattle Society
€31,500 PRIZE FUND at final:
Class 20: 1st €2,000, 2nd €750, 3rd €400, 4th €200, 5th €150
Class 21: 1st €2,000, 2nd €750, 3rd €400, 4th €200, 5th €150
Class 22:1st €1,000, 2nd €500, 3rd €250, 4th €150, 5th €100.
Qualifiers Prize Fund: €250 for each qualified animal exhibited in finals at Iverk Show.
FINALS: IVERK SHOW 27TH AUGUST 2022 AT APPROXIMATELY 1.30PM
Rules and Conditions for Classes 20, 21 and 22
1. Breeder / Exhibitor must be a member of the Irish Angus Cattle Society.
2. Animal must be Registered in the Herd book of the Irish Angus Society from birth. Transferred animals are not eligible for entry.
3. Competition confined to exhibitor bred bulls only.
4. Two bulls from each section may qualify at one of the designated qualifying shows, if in the Judges opinion, they are of the required standard.
5. Breeder may only qualify two animals from each section for the final.
6. All bulls will be weighed by an ICBF Inspector at qualifying shows and Final.
Birth weight 45 kgs. +1.70 kgs. per day (A calf will only be weighed once and if found to be over the specified weight, it will be debarred from the Competition.
7. Entry fees for qualifying shows is €20 payable to the relevant Show Society.
8. Entry fee for final is €15 payable to Iverk Show Society.
9. Prizemoney for the qualified animals will be paid on presentation at the final at Iverk.
10. The Judge’s decision at Regional qualifying shows and the final at the Iverk Show, will be final.