Registration: Class 74 - Wholemeal Bread (cup presented by Piltown I.C.A.)
Sponsored by: Castletown Cox Estate & Odlums
Classes 66-82: Prizes: 1st €35; 2nd €25; 3rd €15.
Galvin Trophy (Perpetual), donated by: Galvin's Bakery, Carrick-on-Suir, Plus €50 Kindly Donated by: The Late Kitty Coffey, to scorer of most marks in the Cakes Section.
rules & conditions:
1. NO ENTRIES ACCEPTED UNLESS PAID FOR IN FULL
2. Exhibits to be in place before 10.00 am. on Show morning.
3. One entry per person.
4. Entrants must accompany their exhibits at the show.
5. No late entries accepted.
6. Entries must be collected between 4.00 & 4.30 p.m. After this time Exhibits will be discarded.
7. Exhibitors are asked to have their names on the bottom of the jar.
8. Exhibits for sale should be marked accordingly.
9. One entry per person.
10. Entries are limited to individuals only; commercial enterprises & business entries will not be accepted & entry fees are non-refundable.