Registration: Class 9 - By Products Polish, Cosmetics etc.
In association with the South Kilkenny Beekeepers Association
Kindly Sponsored by: Mileeven Honey, Owning Hill & Hew & Violet Bowers.
Prizes: 1st €15; 2nd €10; 3rd €5.
(Regulations as per the FIBKA Schedule)
Maximum entry fee €12.00
Please note that if any individual exhibitor has five or more entries in any of the honey classes, the fifth and subsequent entries will be free of entry charge. If you enter on line you pay for all and will be reimbursed later
RULES & CONDITIONS:
1. Exhibits may not be shown in more than one Class.
2. Entry in Confined Classes 12, 13, and 14 are restricted to fully paid up members of
S.K.B.A for the current year.
3. The Committee reserve the right not to award all or any of the prizes in any Class.
4. The decision of the Judges shall be final.
5. Gift Exhibits become the property of the Honey Show Committee & will be disposed of
at their discretion.
6. Exhibits to be displayed before 9.30am on the morning of the Show.
7. Exhibits to be removed from the stand between 3pm and 5pm on the day of the Show
8. 454gram or 340gram Honey Jars may be used.
9. All Honey & Wax exhibited must be the bona-fide produce of the Exhibitor’s Bees.
10. Sections are acceptable in Commercial Yellow Section Cases.
11. Extracted Honey must be exhibited in plain straight sided clear glass jars with either
plain, gold lacquered or Federation of Irish Beekeepers Association lids.
12. Rules & Regulations will be as that for Irish National Honey Show Rules.
13. A Novice is anyone that has not won a first prize for Honey in any Honey Show
14. The committee will not be responsible for any loss or damage to entries.
15. Frame suitable for extraction to be shown in Bee Proof honey display case.
16. Exhibitors will not be eligible for more than one prize in any class.
17. A Judge may not be an exhibitor in any class in which he/she acts as a Judge.